Things.

5:49 PM

What an interesting form of procrastination. Instead of posting my next few posts after that last one, I painted and wrote chapters instead. Wow. I'm unfamiliar with that form of procrastination. Maybe it shouldn't even be called procrastination. Because I actually got shit done. I should probably still post what I intended to post, but oh well.
I'm a bit stressed out, which is weird because usually after Christmas, I'm the least stressed out. But I've some how found myself in the most stressed out position. My friend that is living with me is thinking about moving back home. My friends from Texas are visiting, and we all have differences that we're trying to work out. I love my friends, but lately I have been thinking about just leaving and doing my own thing. In a cabin in the mountains where it snows all of the time, and phones are unnecessary. I'll have all of the time in the world to just write and paint. A girl can dream though, right? I'll settle for Massachusetts though. (with amber, if that's still where she wants to be as well.)
I've been more stressed out, but more inspired as well. Which is weird, because those two words usually don't end up together. I'm usually too stressed out to be inspired. But now my stress is causing the inspiration.
On another note, I'll end this post with Christmas things.
I got some cool things for Christmas, and I'm excited about it. A lot of star wars stuff. Some LOTR things. A lot of mugs. Two pairs of awesome slippers, and a ton of new art things.
The end of 2013 has been shitty. Hopefully things start looking up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.