Boblawblog.

6:48 PM

We all see how well my New Years resolution went. Damn. I really need to start posting more often. I can feel myself getting sick and it's the absolute worst. It is the bane of my existence. I'm extremely exhausted and I don't even know why. I feel sluggish and all I want to do is sleep. I've been crazy busy these past few weeks. Last week was spent in West Virginia visiting with my grandma, who was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. It's bad, but I don't want to think about it. I spent a lot of time sitting on the couch with her watching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. My siblings and I did a lot of that with her while we were growing up, so it was a nice kind of nostalgia. It is so easy to forget someone is sick when they are doing their basic everyday functions. It's really hard to accept that someone you love isn't doing so well.

In other less upsetting news, i'm going to get back into coding. I have a really sweet website idea for artists around the world and I'm really excited to get into it and make it a functional site.
I've been getting into some other neat things like writing my own prompts, filling out every prompt I can find on the internet, and a bunch of cool new art things.
I've also been working on some poetry, and that's pretty sweet.
I'm going to try to remember to post more often, that is a big goal for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.