Desk thoughts

2:06 PM

My desk is seducing me I swear to god it is. 
I'm sitting on my bed and I'm trying to decipher if procrastination is the effect of the cause of being comfortable. Maybe I would get shit done if I was sitting in my unbelievably uncomfortable desk chair, with my desk poking out at me on all sides. Maybe that's why work offices feel so stuffy and cramped. Like being uncomfortable is the only thing keeping you at your desk, working diligently until you're finished and can return to the comfortable confines of your home. 
What an interesting thought. 
I should clean off my desk and get to work. 
But on another note, I don't want to force the words out. I want them to come when they're ready. But then again if I wait, will they ever be ready? 
I'll settle for the inbetween. I'll sit at my uncomfortable desk and then coax the words out. That is the best solution. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.