Resolutions.

10:01 AM

One of the fantastic things that I got for Christmas is this book. 

My sister got it for me, and I am very grateful. It's one of those "one page a day for a whole year" kind of things, but we all know how well I do with once a day things. I'm thinking that maybe I'll just fill it out whenever I'm writing. But that's actually one of my New Years resolutions. Write every single day for at least an hour. So maybe this whole once a day thing will work out. 
I'm feeling fantastic right now. I had a great New Years with some of my friends and it was a great way to take my mind off of troublesome things. I've made a hefty list of goals for this year.

Goals for 2014: 
1. Write daily for at least an hour. 
2. Paint at least once a day. 
3. Work out. 
4. Eat healthier. 
5. Stop freaking out about things you can't change. 
6. Take daily vitamins. (I have an intense need to become a healthier human being.)
7. Travel. 
8. Spend money on things I actually want. 
9. Save money for a new tattoo. 
10. Say what's honestly on my mind. 
-
And that's it for this year. I'm hoping to actually stick to my goals this year because I usually don't. I should probably add "find out what kind of sorcery is used to instill willpower into ones mind" to the list. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.