As of late...

9:44 AM

Stole this from Amber. HAHAH.

Currently:

Reading: A Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves, Bohemian Manifesto by Laren Stover, The Rolling Stone Interviews - because I've had the damn book for 3 years and still haven't read it.

Doing: Trying to finish the painting I started a few weeks ago, Trying to find a job, Planning out my next tattoo, Planning out a trip to visit some friends (hello Amber...), NaNoWriMo, Struggling with writers block, blogging, writing reminders for myself to make vlogs and do laundry, looking at houses on craigslist, I've also been doing a lot of hoping and wishing these past few weeks, finding motivation to do more art things.

Feeling thankful for: Wonderful friends and family, Great support systems, The weather, The fact that winter is so close and I can literally feel it creeping up on us, Living in the mountains, Mutual dreams that my friends and I share, Music - because without it god only knows how I would cope with things I can't change, Christmas lights, Being alive and healthy, honestly.

Watching: Parenthood, always Parenthood. And also, American Horror Story: Coven, Sons of Anarchy, Tudors, Game of Thrones, Downtown Abbey, Reign, The Vampire Diaries(stop laughing), The Origionals, Arrow. I need to catch up on everything.

Working on: Creative ideas for projects that have been lurking in the back of my mind, unfinished paintings, doodles that I'm turning into paintings, my book, My portfolio for Montserrat, A Youtube channel that I've been wanting to do for awhile, my attitude.

Loving: My family and friends, this glorious weather, my animals, and my record player - lovingly named Babe, because seriously, it is such a babe, and I love her so much. My sweet little record player. I CAN'T, I'M GOING TO BURST I'M SO HAPPY.

I hold inanimate objects too close to my heart. Sue me.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes keep planning to visit me. Before April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. psh you know I am. I've written a list of things I need to do in order to visit and I'm checking them off one by one.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.