days

9:58 AM

Most of my days are spent at work taking copious amounts of smoke breaks and obsessing over Amber's blog on said breaks. I've started re-reading posts because I've read all of the new ones and it's borderline obsessive.
I haven't read much of anything else lately because I haven't had the time and that makes me really sad. I could always just review books I've already read on here, and that's more than likely what I'll do. If i can remember to do it, and if I have the time.
I've turned into this person that only does what is necessary instead of making time to do things. That really bothers me and I know I need to make a conscious effort to actually do things because if I don't I'll waste my life away.
Oh! I am going to make a "work space" post and post pictures of my desk and things I use most often, etc. I've been having an urge to do this lately, and I actually cleaned my desk last night and took some pictures. I'm thinking about taking some pictures during the day time as well, so I'll probably do that today.
Today is one of my rare days off, and breaks from work are few and far between when you're a reliable worker and every other coworker calls off at every waking moment.
I need a new job, even though I feel bad saying that, because they just gave me a raise a few weeks ago.
Oh well. I'm not meant to work at this shitty job for forever. It's going to come to an end soon, at least i'm hoping.
I do know that I'll have a kick ass reference when I'm done here, though. Anyway, I have to go to the fuckin mall because my coworker is having a fuckin baby, so I have to spend actual money on her baby shower.
Which I don't actually mind as much, I just really hate going to the mall.
At least there's a Chipotle right next to it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Obsess over my blog forever please. Also do a work space post ASAP because I saw the photo you tweeted and I want more. Malls are gross but you aren't bye.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.